1) Coronary Artery Disease:
A) 10 year MI risk (Male):
A) 10 year MI risk (Female):
B) Evaluation of Presenting Angina:
CVD Risk Factors:
- Obesity (BMI>30)
- Smoking (Current or quit within ≤ 3 months)
- Postive FamHx (CVD before age 65)
- Atheroselerotic Disease: MI, CVA/TIA, PAD
Sgarbossa's Criteria for MI in LBBB
1) Concordant ST elevation > 1mm in leads with postivie QRS complex.
2) Cocordant ST depression > 1mm in V1-V3.
3) Excessivly discordant ST Elevation/Depresion in leads with a negative QRS complex.